Sunday, September 9, 2012

Life..

Grant & Sarah's Wedding
I was honored to help Kathryn that day.  What a great job she did.
You can see Kathryn's post of the day. Here 
Wow, that makes my post easy. haha.
I love real flowers at weddings..

The two of them running away.
Amber was there so I just can't help taking a picture of her[and Abbey:)].
 
 
This last Friday Night we went back to our old church for a Blue Grass Concert.
Veronica made a post, which you can see Here. See why do I need to post anything, I'll just link everyone's posts. Anyway that was a lot of fun that night.  Also we were able to have dinner with Grandpa Jack. On our way home we even run into a Blizzard[DQ], as Veronica's Grandpa would say.
 
 
I have also been picking and doing some canning.
 
If you would come to our house for a meal, good chance it will have zucchini in it or we will try to give you one or five.. We have made cookies, bread, soup, pie, something mix up with noodles or with rice, muffins, french fries, grilled, pancakes, waffles.. Really what ever we are cooking we stick some in. We are also enjoying other veggies from the garden thanks to Dad's hard work.
 
 
The picture just doesn't quite do it justice but I made loaded burgers Saturday night.  Veronica talked about wanting and getting a burger at buffalo wild wings Friday night, so I thought that sounded good.
fresh TOMATOES
Fresh grilled up ONIONS
BACON
LETTUCE
PROVOLONE CHEESE
AVOCADO
BEEF
And a TOASTED BUN
With a side of fried up ZUCCHINI.
Oh and a glace of WINE.
 
 
Here are some post of some zucchini recipes Veronica has done.
 
Random fact: I love dishwashers.
 
We'll that's it for now.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Fun recap! You took great pictures at the wedding! It was fun to work with you for some of the family shots! :)

    Amber. Is. Cute.

    Those burgers sound amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you could start a weekly post, "Links of Interest from Everyone Else's Blogs." :-) Thanks again for helping me with the wedding!!! Couldn't have done it without you!

    ReplyDelete