Saturday, August 13, 2011

Aloha every one!

My brother-in-law[on left] had made a statement that I don't post enough pictures of him, here on my blog. So here is a picture of my favorite brother-in-law in his grass skirt, at the luau, at his parent's house . Though I only have one brother-in-law...
I know I have a lot of people who just look and don't leave comments here on my blog, but I'm going to ask you all if you would make a quick comment and say Aloha to my one and only brother-in-law.  Aloha Josh. 



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Josh... I said that I wouldn't wear a grass skirt; I never thought that YOU would! LOL! Looks like we missed out on an.... interesting evening. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josh! :) That's quite the outfit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha Josh and hello Wendy. Hope you're well, and having fun taking pictures! :-)

    ReplyDelete